Variety is the spice of life. Flowerlink offers a whole lot of spice with 286 varieties of world class wholesale roses that can be delivered right to you. When you’re looking for the perfect roses for your shop or event, there are several factors to consider. You’ll be choosing roses by size, shape, and fragrance, but perhaps the first feature you’ll consider is color.
So what are the symbolic meanings behind these sometimes delicate, sometimes dazzling colors?
- Red Roses – The most popular color of roses, the color of love and desire. It’s a color that conveys deep emotions, whether it be deep passion or even heartfelt regret or profound respect.
- White Roses – These roses are often associated with new beginnings. You’ll almost always find white roses accompanying a new bride at her wedding. They convey purity and innocence but can also be used to convey sympathy.
- Pink Roses – Unlike red, pink roses take a gentler approach. They are associated with joy or gratitude. Like the white, these roses can also convey innocence, pure sweetness, or a sense of grace and elegance.
- Orange Roses – The fiery color of orange easily conveys intense energy and passion. Whether it be pride or desire, this color is only rivaled by red in sending a powerful message of intense emotions.
- Yellow Roses – While not as intense as their orange brethren, yellow roses can express sunny exuberance. They are most often used as symbols of caring or friendship. Unlike most roses, those that are yellow don’t carry romantic undertones.
- Blue Roses – While not achieved naturally, blue roses have still managed a bit of popularity. The color is often achieved through dyes and are associated with something that is mysterious or unobtainable.
- Lavender Roses – The color of enchantment. The color of love at first sight. A richer, bolder lavender can signify majesty and lighter shades can convey fascination.
- Green Roses – The roses usually aren’t purely green but instead have hints of the cool, natural color. This color can be deemed harmonious or a signal or fertility. It’s all about nature, new life, and good health.
- Black Roses – Another color not found naturally. Sometimes these are actually deep dark red or dyed black. As the color of death, this color conveys more morose or somber feelings, a reminder of the end.
Vibrant Colors of Los Angeles Wholesale Roses Through Flowerlink
The colors of roses can be best when mixed because then you’re creating your own bouquet, your own emotions. The true power of these flowers is in your hands, but Flowerlink can provide you with the world’s best roses wholesale. To learn more about our varieties and what we can do for you contact us today.
Photo Credit: https://www.flickr.com/photos/parisharing/